Most of you will know I have a sister site Pilates in Dulwich, and many people have signed up to receive blog posts from both my sites (thank you!).
The other site includes more information about movement so I have decided to pause posts on this site for a while, to reduce the workload. If you would like to continue to receive my articles or musings, please use this link Pilatesindulwich-blog. Sign-up is simple and unsubscribe is easy too.
Pilates in Dulwich blogs include the following:
- Kisses of time, arthritis explained
- Teeth grinding and jaw clenching
- Feet, friend or foe?
- Vitamin D, how to top-up for the winter
- Do You Have “Tech Neck”?
- Headaches and head pain explained
- Headaches, causes, red flags and treatment
- Movement matters, exercise hacks for neck and shoulders
- Vagal Nerve, explained
- Vagal Nerve, and your health
- Movement matters, exercise hacks for 5 Pilates exercises for Low back health
- Walking are you getting real benefits
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Delayed onset muscle soreness or DOMS, explained.
- How prehabilitation, can enhance your life
- 5 Pilates exercises standing exercises
- & more much more